If you are 13 to 25 years of age we invite you to sign up for a Student Savings Account. Need to start saving money for tuition...or books...or a new laptop? As you are able, start socking away money into your NFCU Student Savings Account! And, if you are at least 16 years of age and have a Student Savings Account, we also invite you to open a Student Checking Account!
If you are between 16 and 25 years of age and have a Share Savings Account at Nashville Firemen’s Credit Union,
we encourage you to open a Student Checking Account!
- NO monthly service charge!
- NO minimum balance requirement!
- First box of 150 credit union checks are free
- Same Day Posting of Deposits
- NO APPLICATION FEE for ATM/Debit card!
- NEVER A FEE from NFCU to use any ATM...anywhere...(but note the machine itself will likely charge a fee unless it’s in the Choice network.)
- NEVER A FEE when you use any ATM bearing the Choice Network logo. (See complete listing of Choice network ATMs or CO-OP network ATMs)
- Shared Branching facilities—nationwide
Must apply at credit union office and will receive full disclosures at that time.
As long as you already have an NFCU student savings account, you are eligible to open an NFCU Christmas Club account — any time! Here’s how it works:
- Throughout the year, as you can spare a little cash, sock it away into your Christmas Club Account.
- The Christmas Club “Year” runs November 1st through October 31st
- Your Christmas Club funds will be automatically transferred to your student savings account, or checking account on November 1st
Note: You will be charged a $10 fee for withdrawals made before the November 1st funds disbursement.